INFO: Procedures to access the E-Portfolio Portal as follows:
Step 1: Go to UTM Main Portal (http://www.utm.my)
Step 2: Click MyUTM menu and log on using ACID account
Step 3: Click E-PORTFOLIO menu
Welcome to E-Portfolio@UTM
The E-Portfolio provides a personal learning environment for recording and showcase evidence of achievement, managing development plans, set goals, and create online learning communities.
How to Use E-Portfolio: Step-by-Step
|Introduction to E-Portfolio||Step 1: How to Login||Step 2: How to edit your Profile|
|Step 3: Create the Reflection and Plan||Step 4: Create the E-Portfolio Page||Step 5: Create the Collection and Share|
INFORMATION. Please read first..=)
- attachments on RESUME fields and text boxes/notes
- drag portfolio pages into a COLLECTION (Go to Portfolio --> Collections)
- embedding PDFs in a page
- drag and drop FILES into the files area
- can upload the IMAGE directly to portfolio site using android application (maharaDroid). Please see this video
- mobile device detection when browsing e-portfolio site
- can send messages to multiple people.
- tags on all internal artefacts.
can create skins as an individual user.
--> Watch this video demonstrating the page skin feature.
- can embed code from UTMotion (http://utmotion.utm.my) using external media block.
- simple text block (converts non-fancy notes into simple text).
- can embed code document from SkyDrive at UTM student mail (http://siswa.utm.my) using external media block.
User Manual E-Portfolio System, you can refer here.
How to share your portfolio page?You can download here.